Search

Weekly Updates — September 2, 2020



I am going to go ahead and cancel practice tomorrow morning September 2nd. The forecast is showing 90% chance of thunderstorms between 7:00 and 9:00. We still have half of the 1st period players that need to finish their RankOne paperwork. We will practice in the afternoon at Sherrill Park if the weather lets up and if the course is not flooded. I will put an update on Google Classroom sometime after lunch. If practice is cancelled tomorrow afternoon, we will have our normal Zoom meeting at 3:30. Players will be counted absent if they fail to show up in the Zoom meeting.



86 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Weekly Updates — March 29, 2021

VARSITY / JV GIRLS – Monday - Practice on your own Tuesday - Practice at Sherrill Park Wednesday - Practice at Sherrill Park Thursday - Practice at Sherrill Park Friday - No School VARSITY BOYS - Mon

Weekly Updates — March 22, 2021

VARSITY / JV GIRLS – Monday - Practice on your own Tuesday - Practice at Sherrill Park Wednesday - Tournament at Sherrill Park Thursday - Practice at Sherrill Park Friday - Practice on your own VARSI

Weekly Updates — March 8, 2021

VARSITY / JV GIRLS – Monday - Practice on your own Tuesday - Practice at Sherrill Park Wednesday - Practice at Sherrill Park Thursday - Practice on your own. I will be out of town. Friday - Practice

Head Golf Coach

Buchanan, Steven

steven.buchanan@risd.org